Center For Health Behaviors Research — Taste Study
Interested in participating in taste research?
- The Center for Health Behaviors Research at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a 5-week research study in which participants will taste several flavors, drink flavored beverages, and have their blood sugar levels measured.
- Complete a prescreening survey.
- Taste and rate several flavored beverages.
- Drink flavored beverages, that we provide, at home.
- May have an MRI scan of their brain and receive a copy of their brain scan.
- Be compensated up to $255 for participation in a tasting session, 3 blood draw sessions, 3 energy expenditure sessions, and one fMRI scanning session.
IRB # 19-927
If interested in participating in this study:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.
Complete the screening survey.