Center For Health Behaviors Research — Metabolism and Food Reward Study
The Center for Health Behaviors Research at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a 6-7 week research study in which participants will drink flavored beverages, consume a diet provided by the research study for 4 days, and have their blood sugar levels and metabolic rates measured.
For this study, participants will:
- Participate for 6-7 weeks
- Drink sweetened beverages at specified times at home
- Consume beverages or foods while undergoing measurements of metabolic rate and having blood drawn
- Consume a controlled diet provided by the research study for 4 days
- Undergo an fMRI scan
Participants will be compensated up to $300 for participation.
If interested in participating, you can:
- Go to tinyurl.com/nffctu3w and complete the screening survey
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.
If interested in participating in this study:
Email us at email@example.com.
Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.
Complete the screening survey.