Center For Health Behaviors Research — Processed Food Study
The Center for Health Behaviors Research at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a 3-9 week research study in which participants will eat various meals, and have their blood sugar and metabolic rates measured.
For this study, participants will:
- Participate in up to 3 meal conditions for ~2 weeks each
- Consume foods while undergoing measurements of metabolic rate and having blood drawn
- Undergo an fMRI scan
Participants will be compensated up to $590 for participation.
- If interested in participating, you can:
Go to tinyurl.com/nffctu3w and complete the screening survey.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.