Center For Transformative Research on Health Behaviors — Taste Study
Interested in participating in taste research?
- Are you between the ages of 18-45?
- Is English your primary language?
- Do you have access to the internet on a computer, phone, or tablet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be eligible for a research study!
The Center for Transformative Research on Health Behaviors at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a 5-week research study in which participants will taste several flavors, drink flavored beverages, and have their blood sugar levels measured.
- Complete a prescreening survey.
- Taste and rate several flavored beverages.
- Drink flavored beverages, that we provide, at home.
- Measure their blood sugar levels at home.
- May have an MRI scan of their brain and receive a copy of their brain scan.
- Be compensated up to $245 for participation in 6 remote behavioral sessions and 2 in-person testing sessions.
IRB # 19-927