ARRC Research Studies
Do you smoke cigarettes daily?
(VT IRB #22-433)
To be eligible, you:
- Must be 21 years or older
- Cannot be pregnant or lactating
- 3 sessions, each up to 1.5 hours
- Computerized surveys
- Not a treatment study
- Session 1: up to $35
- Session 2: up to $40
- Session 3: up to $25
- Travel may be compensated
- Research participants contribute to science and help scientists understand human health and decision-making. Volunteers also learn about the research process. Your willingness to participate is a testament to your commitment to advancing scientific knowledge and potentially improving the lives of millions of people with health problems.
- Yes, all of the information you provide is confidential and will not be shared outside of the study teams. Your personal information will never be included in any research publications or during presentations of our studies.
- ARRC is not a treatment facility. Some, though not all, of the studies involve testing behavioral interventions to help reduce alcohol or cocaine use.
- Participation does not involve costs. Compensation is provided for each study. Additional compensation for travel time and/or bus fare are also provided and the study teams can organize Lyft/Uber rides if helpful.
- Hourly compensation for travel time and/or bus fare will be provided and the study teams can organize Lyft/Uber rides if helpful.